Sunday 3 June 2018

Is this blog really worth my time? Truck Project Posted!

TBH, this blog really didn't make more than a few cents back when AdSense was much more generous. I've really considered making a blog for all the projects I do here and there, but then I remembered I had this blog! As much as I love telling everyone about my life, I've long since figured out that few REALLY care. Therein, I have now added (or readded?) the "Other Projects" tab in the navigation bar.

The reasons for this are a fewfold:

  1. I want a consistent place to be able to post my awesome projects (and the less awesome ones)
  2. My Facebook Project's album is very difficult to manage
  3. People seem to really like the projects I do, but not all of them have Facebook
    1. This way I can just send them to the Other Projects page.
    2. Then they can one stop shop as many as I can post
  4. My Instagram account buries older entries (as I don't really delete or hide any posts)
  5. There are definitely other reasons I don't remember off the top
Success is subjective/relative, but I won't be focusing too much on the analytics for this blog. I've witnessed live that pages where people know that I'm in the background do worse than those that don't. So long as blogger is free, the pages of this blog will continue to be free as well. No subscriptions fees, no pressure to do anything, and of course, no expressed warranties or accepted liabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment