Sunday 29 May 2011

What do you look for in a girl?

Good looks, personality, attitude, doesn't do drugs, are not too expensive to maintain, athletic build, common sense, not entirely addicted to sex, has to have some brains, and not all ass or tits, and importantly, has an outlook into the future because I guess I really don't.

Also, I really wouldn't want a girl who's going to shove her asset's at me, because she would be intimidating more then I'm comfortable with. she has to be caring, because i don't want to be seen going around with a bitch, who isn't going to be a good mother when the time comes.

lastly, my parents don't really have to like her, however, I do. In my "brain" I devise certain things to look for in a girl, not all of them are worth sharing. The above two paragraphs are a good representation of my thinking.

Ask me anything, I might answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment